Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Coupons and Coffee

Again a chilly morning! I'm thinking hot apple cider this morning instead of coffee. 


**Remember back on 12/10 I told you about the $1.50 Mini Wheat coupon? When you clicked the link it said out of prints, but I said click help.. remember that??? It worked! I got my coupon yesterday! Hope you did the same!


Thanks Hip2Save, For the Mommas, Money Saving Mom, Deal Seeking Mom, 


Coupons
BOGO Special K cereal- same as posted last night
BOGO Gerber baby cereal- Facebook
B2G2 Yankee candle
BOGO Old Orchard Juice- must send an e-greeting
$1/1 Marzetti Dip
$1/1 Coffee Mate- Facebook


Freebies
Nettwerk Christmas music- mp3
Starbucks Vanilla Bean Infused coffee
Hassle Free Holiday Food- e-book
Healthy Christmas Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment