Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Learning from 1+1+1=1

While looking for more components for our Christmas lapbook and unit study I came across this great blog called 1+1+1=1. Carisa has done an AWESOME job of putting together this great 10 day lesson plan all centered around Christmas for Tots to Toddlers and even stretching into the lower grades.  We are doing a mish mash of the Nativity Preschoool Pack and the Tot Book.


I'm mostly doing the lessons with my 3 year old nephew that I homeschool along with my 7 year old, Molly and the baby, 16 month old Allyson is learning by osmosis!




I remembered to grab the camera to show Tyler doing some of the lessons. 

Each day there are several activities (don't feel like you have to do them all!) Books, ABC's, 123's, hands on, music, art and fun! The best part it's all FREE!!! Carisa has a ton of other great downloadable lessons and unit studies for all ages. If you want to check it out go over to 1+1+1=1 and browse around.

No comments:

Post a Comment