Saturday, August 28, 2010

Another week of deals! 8/29-9/4

I know I say this almost every week, but I feel it's worth repeating. What I consider freebies and what other bloggers consider "freebies" are VASTLY different. I like my stuff free after coupons, not after rebates UNLESS it's a good price and something I use often. I don't spend more my money on products that I don't need in order to get the rebates to make that item "free"...does that make sense? With that said, here are this week's deals!

Walgreens-Thanks, Wildforwags!
I'm excited about the Febreze Flamless luminaries! I have some awesome coupons for those from a House Party I went to a few months ago! These would go towards the PG Brandsaver coupon booklet here.

Kroger- Thanks, IheartKroger!
Oh how I wish Kroger was closer to me!

Rite Aid- Thanks, Iheartsavingmoney!
FREE Gain liquid dish detergent with $1/1 coupon from today's P&G flyer!

CVS- Thanks, Iheartsavingmoney!
FREE Dawn Olay Hand Renewal dish detergent with the $1/1 coupon from the Home Made Simple booklets

Target- Thanks, TotallyTarget!






2 comments:

  1. I've finally decided to start clipping coupons, so I will begin following your blog more diligently. But it all seems so overwhelming! Will I be able to figure it all out? Help me, Reagan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Marsi...there is a light at the end of the stack of coupons! I'll send you my little book that explains more.

    ReplyDelete