Here's what it said:
Good news.Select oral antibiotics are free.
At Publix, we’re always looking for ways to make your life easier. And helping you manage healthcare costs is no exception. That’s why we’re pleased to tell you that some commonly prescribed generic oral antibiotics are free at your neighborhood Publix Pharmacy. To take advantage of this great deal, all you have to do is bring in your prescription for any of the medications below, and we’ll give you up to a 14-day supply at no cost to you—regardless of your prescription insurance provider or the number of prescriptions you need filled.
- Cephalexin (capsules and suspension only)
- Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim (SMZ-TMP)
- Ciprofloxacin (excluding Ciprofloxacin XR)
- Penicillin VK
- Doxycycline Hyclate (capsules only)
- Erythromycin Stearate and Ethylsuccinate