Friday, March 12, 2010

CVS Trip 3/12/10

Had a great trip to CVS this morning..helped to offset the HORRIBLE trip to Target at Bel Air Mall in Mobile. Anyway, here what I got:




2- Gillette Men's shampoo 2/$6.97 and get $2 ECB
-$2/1 shampooo (found in Fusion razor package) x2

2- Dawn Hand Renewal soap $0.97 ea.
-$1/1 Dawn Hand renewal soap from Home Made simple mailer x2

1-CVS paper towl
-$1/1 CVS paper towl (printed at machine when I went in)

2- Sure deodorant for Men clearance $1.50
-$1.50/1 Sure deodorant (not sure what insert they are from because my SIL sent them from Atlanta!)

Total before coupons: $13.20
Total after coupons: $3.20 plus tax
Like paying $1.20 if you subtract the $2 ECB!

BONUS: On the Sure deodorant there was a try me free coupon! Can't submit both because of all the fine print but I'll end up making $1.50!

No comments:

Post a Comment