Friday, January 29, 2010

UPDATE on Walgreens Razor Deal

Well I have good news and I have bad news! Three of us went to get the awesome deal I mentioned yesterday on FREE BIC razors from Walgreens. We got razors but they weren't free. Walgreens was sneaky! The Walgreens ad from Sunday said "Buy 1 razor at $6.99 and get 1 razor Free" that is NOT the deal. The deal is actually buy 1 razor at $5.99 get the 2nd razor for $1. I don't believe that is truth in advertising and feel very cheated. The deal should have been as I posted it both razors free and you only pay tax, instead it was both razors for $1 plus tax. So that's the good news it is still an awesome deal $1.49 for two razors with 12 extra replacements blades.

My apologies if any of you went to get your free razors and ended up having to pay a little bit for them. I am going to investigate this farther and will let you know what I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment