Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Target Deal on New Kraft Homestyle Mac and Cheese


So I have several coupons for the new Kraft homestyle mac and cheese from the freezer section. Here is a scenario I've come up with to get 3 free products! Now, warning your Target might not go for this deal since it is so many for free and it's all because of coupons so just beware! Don't get frustrated, it's not worth it! I asked advice from Kerry over at Totally Target and she agreed that this technically should work based on the coupons and Target's coupon policy, but again YMMV!

Buy 3 Kraft Homestyle Deluce Mac and Cheese dinners
Use:
-Bogo printable here
-Buy 2 get 1 free Target coupon (no longer available)
-FREE coupon from Kraft First Taste

OOP: FREE pay tax only!

I'm going to go try and work this deal tomorrow. I'll report back if it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment