Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rite Aid Deal Johnson and Johnson and much more!

So between waiting on something to be printed at Staples and going to a coupon class I hit Rite Aid yesterday afternoon. Man what a deal! Here's what I did:


8- Johnson and Johnson baby products (body wash, lotion, bubble bath) Buy 1/$4.49 and 2nd for 1 penny!
  - 8 $1/1 Johnson and Johnson coupons
4- Combos $0.99
  - 2  $1/2 coupons
20- Mars candy bars Buy 1/ $0.88 get the 2nd for 1 penny!
  - 10 $1/2 coupons

- Rite Aid $5/$25


Total before coupons and sale prices: $58.68
Total after coupons and sale prices: $5.86 plus tax!


That's right I saved 90%!

3 comments:

  1. WOW you did a great job! I am in Hurley and I was wondering where you get your coupons from? I was wondering if they are local or bought from a clipping service? THanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually buy one local Sunday paper and then order 2-4 more sets of inserts each week from a clipping service. I place an order for a group of about 6 of us, so it keeps shipping down.

    ReplyDelete