Saturday, February 13, 2010

Publix Trip 2/13

Just got home from Publix. I can't tell you guys enough....IT IS WORTH THE TRIP! Take the time to go at least once with your coupons. I promise you'll go back again!

I forgot to take a picture of all the stuff I got today but here's a run down:

4- Contessa Dinners
4-Betty Crocker Scooby Doo fruit snacks
2- Bags Reese's pieces
2-Ziploc freezer bags
2- Navel oranges FREE
2- Birds Eye steamfresh meals for two
1- carrots
3- Pillsbury Simply cookies
1-celery
2-Lipton Tea bags 100 count
1- gallon 2% milk
1- Kelloggs Corn Pops
1-Kelloggs Apple Jacks
1-Kelloggs Strawberry Mini Wheats
1-Kelloggs Frosted Mini Wheats
4- Campbells Cream a Chicken Soup
3- Healthy Choice Steam fresh meals
2- Sunny Delight
1- Goodlife Cat food
2- cans corn

Total before coupons: $132.58
I paid OOP: $35.85

1 comment:

  1. I still dont know how you do it. How you get free navels? I went on publix bogo and did not see kelloggs on sale, how do yo prepare for publix trip to know what is on sale?

    ReplyDelete