Things to remember when ad matching at Walmart
- You do NOT need to have the competitors ad with you!
- Walmart now accepts competitors coupons!
- If it's a bogo sale the price will be split between the two items.
- Check your prices! On occasion the normal Walmart price is a few cents cheaper than the sale.
- You can use two coupons per item. 1 competitors store coupon and 1 manufacturer
- If you are new to ad matching at WM then I would print their policy and bring it with you just in case, because let's be honest WM is NOT known for their cashiers being knowledgeable about their policy.
Publix (can ad match Publix @ the Ocean Springs and Pascagoula stores)
Mott's 100% Apple Juice, PLus Juice or TOTS BOGO $3.09
Kraft Caramels 14 oz. BOGO $2.69
Nestle Tollhouse Cookie Dough BOGO $2.73
-$1.50/1 printable here (Facebook)
-$1.25/2 printable here
Campbell's soup (includes cooking soups ie. cream of chicken, mushroom, etc.) 10/$10
- $.40/3 printable here
Pillsbury Crescent and sweet rolls 10/$10
-$.40/2 sweet rolls printable here
-$.40/2 crescent rolls printable here
Stouffer's Family Size entrees 24-40 oz. $3.99
-$1.50/1 printable here
-$1.50/1 printable here (facebook)