Nothing irritates me more as a couponer and a "coupon blogger" than to see people cheating the system! Here's what started this rant "Stores seem to be wising up to coupon usage lately, ie not accepting slightly expired Qs."- from the Hip2Save comments section on a recent post. Ahhh! Are you kidding me!?! Not accepting slightly expired coupons? Really! I'm not at all surprised There is an expiration date for a reason!
Here are a few pointers:
- If the coupon says "Huggies Pull Ups" that doesn't mean "any Huggies diaper" that means "Huggies Pull Ups".
- Look at the wording not at the picture.
- Follow the stores current policy.
- Don't cheat the system! You mess it up and you've messed it up for everyone!
Ok, rant over :) Here's the deal at Rite Aid. I haven't shopped at Rite Aid in probably close to a year. But today's ad was just too good to pass up because I had coupons that worked!
4- Barilla Pasta 4/$5
- $1/1 printable q (check your binders; no longer available) x2
Pay $3 get back $1 Up+ reward
1- Oral B Manuel Toothbrush $3.49
- $1/1 manufacturer q (found in toothpaste box MONTHS ago so check your binders)
-$1/1 Barilla Up+ reward
Pay $1.49 get back $2 Up+ reward
4- Kellogg's Cereals $1.97
1- gallon milk $3.49
- $2/4 printable q (check your binders; no longer available mine expired today 6/17!)
- $3 off milk wyb 3 Kelloggs cereal (found at Rouse's on Kellogg's cereal boxes)
- $2 Oral B Up+ reward
Total spent: $8.86