Friday, September 2, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Mornin! I got out in this yucky weather and drove the hubby to work so I could have the car today, only to realize half way there that as nasty as the weather is suppose to be ALL weekend, there is no way I'm going out to do anything with three kids in tow! Oh well, got a Tato Nut and a coffee out of the trip so that's worth it! :)


Tonight's coupon class at the Vancleave Library is CANCELLED due to weather.


I am seriously looking for some qualified help here on HOC. I needed an assistant blogger. Pay is $0, because I don't make anything to pay you! But, if you want to blog but don't have time for all the upkeep, like to find deals or just want to get involved let me know. I'm looking for 2 maybe three people to take over specific topics and be responsible for posting them each week. If you are interested let me know by sending an email to thehouseofcollums at gmail dot com


Here is today's round up. I'm just not seeing a lot of new stuff outside of the regular coupon sites.


Coupons
$.75/2 Chiquita Bites-Facebook
$1/1 Trix cereal


Freebies
50 Free 4x6 photos from Winkflash-pay $.99 shipping use code 50FREE at checkout
Shout Wipes Sample
Prilosec sample
Gather Together P&G booklet
Head and Shoulders Sample
Dove Go Fresh Sample + coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment