Monday, November 22, 2010

Awesome deals at Target until Wednesday!!!

There are some AWESOME deals to grab at Target this week...I would even classify them as better than Black Friday deals!






2- Tag Reader books $13.99 each BOGO
-$5/1 printable here x 2 (there were reports earlier today that they were out of prints, but it printed fine for me this afternoon)If they are out of prints you can grab $3/1 coupons here
1- Lego Atlantis $15
-$5/1 Target coupon printable here
2- Cuponk games $7
-$5/1 Target coupon printable here x2


Total before sale and coupons: $70.96


Total OOP after sales and coupons: $ 17.99


You could end up with the tag books for free because several are on price cut for $9.99, then BOGO and take off the two $5 coupons = FREE! I chose books my niece doesn't have and it just so happened it was the $13.99 books.


AND there is another great deal for those My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, Littlest Pet Shop lovers! My friend Dawn grabbed this deal tonight!



2- My Little Pony Mermaid Castle playsets $34.99
- 50% off wyb 2 My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake or Littlest Pet shop toys printable Target coupon here

Total before coupon: $69.98

Total after coupon: $34.99

There are SO many ways to work that coupon! You could pair the big castle with one of the individual ponies and get both for less than $20! Or get the Strawberry Shortcake RC race car and any Littlest Pet Shop playset for under $30!


No comments:

Post a Comment